The Competition Series Vance & Hines Sidewinder Exhaust has been designed exclusively for drag racing applications and features a 4-2-1 design for peak power on stock or heavily modified engines. Tapered head pipes and full merge collectors are light weight, high quality stainless steel and slip fit together with dual swivel end retention springs keeping them in place. An O2 sensor bung is located in the rear collector for air/fuel ratio monitoring. The unique megaphone shape adds valuable right hand cornering clearance without sacrificing flow. Oil cooler removal is required and a bypass kit is included.
- Designed exclusively for drag race applications, this 4:2:1 exhaust is the ultimate design for peak power on stock, heavily modified and nitrous engines.
- Quality, lightweight stainless steel construction.
- Tapered head pipes and full merge collectors for maximum performance.
- Slip fit collector joints with “dual swivel end retention springs”.
- Tuned length megaphone with optional baffle.
- O2 sensor bung in rear collector for stock O2 sensor or wideband air/fuel ratio monitoring.
- Weighs only 10 pounds, over 38 pounds lighter than the stock Hayabusa exhaust.
- Includes oil cooler bypass kit and spring puller tool.