Please add the following in the notes at checkout:
- Rider Weight Suited
- Approximate horsepower
- Oem Suspension Link or Flat Link
- Built and supported by Cole @ LKG Suspension!
The 8975 STREET Version shock is the latest addition to our already successful shock line up. This is our most economical multi adjustment shock, yet it still utilizes all of the standard Penske Racing Shocks parts that are known for quality and repeatability. Every Penske Racing Shock is 100% hand built and dyno tested for the best performance and customer satisfaction. We stand by our products and routinely assist customers in getting the best performance from their shocks. The same components in the 8975 are used all over the world at the highest forms of Motorsport.
The 8975 series shocks are set from the factory at recommended starting settings for your application. They are pressurized and ready to go. All of the fundamental attributes found in any Penske Racing Shock have been incorporated into the 8975.
The Penske Advantage
- Standard Penske 55mm bore size which allows use of wide array of piston types
- Low friction shaft and piston seals
- Hard anodized, 6000 series aluminum bodies and components for superior durability, performance, and repeatability
- Hard chromed 4130 main shaft with rolled threads for strength, durability, and low breakaway friction
- Durable ACME thread body that allows quick adjustment of spring preload (.100″ per turn)
- Simple, in-line design for lightest weight and ease of installation
- Winning heritage – Penske Racing Shocks continue to help our customers win races and championships in all forms of Motorsport
- Made in U.S.A. – The 8975 has been 100% designed, machined, assembled, and tested for quality in the United States