High efficiency diagnostic charger and tester for LiFePO4 / LFP batteries. Perfect for charging and seasonal maintenance of a 12.8V-13.2V LiFePO4 / LFP battery sized from 2 to 100 Amp-hour.
- Battery SAVE mode with BMS reset : starts from 0.5V with continuous monitoring / testing of charge acceptance or bad / shorted cell condition. Unnecessary (and unsafe) charging of a bad battery is prevented.
- safeTº :Automatic charge rate adjustment to ambient temperature sensed at the charger. Reduced charging below freezing, no charging if temperature is below -20ºC/-4ºF (can damage lithium batteries).
- Ampmatic : Microprocessor adjusts current to ideal LiFePO4 charge curve to match battery size / condition, for fastest and most complete charge.
- CHARGING AMPS : 5A (AmpMatic)
- USE : Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 3-step low volt SAVE and TEST.
- IDEAL FOR : LiFePO4 (LFP) 4 series batteries from 2 – 100Ah.
- INPUT : Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- STYLE : Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set included.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.