- The Spyder Nitrous Spray System uses 4 individual NOS flare jets for exact distribution of nitrous to each cylinder. This eliminates problems with uneven distribution associated with larger nitrous shots in dry nitrous systems
- Spyder Nitrous comes with whatever jets you specify. If you do not specify, it automatically comes with #16 jets
- The nitrous enters the air box through a 4 bulkhead fitting on the bottom rear of the air box. The bulkhead fitting inside the air box is connected to the distribution block via a 4 line. From the distribution block the nitrous passes through the 4 individual jets and through the stainless steel tubes into the appropriate port
- The Spyder Nitrous System is capable of producing 200 horsepower when used with the proper components
- The Spyder Nitrous Spray System can be easily adapted to fit most fuel injected sport bikes
- Can be used with or without an air filter as well
*Note - 1999-2007 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa requires short velocity stacks.